Followers

Thursday 15 June 2017

#127 Pink

Thank you for your beautiful projects showing animals in all shapes and sizes!
So sorry for all the disasters UK have been through lately, it’s hard to watch on TV- I hardly can imagine how it is to actually be there. I hope all our followers are safe, all across the world.
For Winner/Top 3 scroll down

#127 Pink
It was supposed to be monochrome this time around, but when one DT after the other came with pink cards I changed the theme *lol* After all, it’s important to be able to adapt, right? So now you know that monochrome will come later on.


Here is what TTPH DT came up with;

with this beautiful Thank you- card
Simona Podlesnik sitt bilde.

Mia 
Our own "Miss Pink" tends to use a lot of dies
Mia Puh Olsson sitt bilde.

Look at this beauty! 
Maria Ă–gren sitt bilde.

Sometimes we all need a hug
Sollan Vinghed sitt bilde.

 *****

Winner and Top 3 from
#126 Animal

Winner



Congrats on the win! Please grab your Winner badge from the sidebar

Top 3




Congrats ladies! Awesome projects from all of you! Please grab your Top 3 badge from the sidebar
*** *** *** ***
That’s all for now,

Please remember the theme for our new challenge

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much! I will proudly display my badge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for picking my card! Congrats to Ellapu and the other top threes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am having Linky problems, please could you add by entry for me

    here is my entry

    http://cardsmadebymarlene.blogspot.co.uk/2017/06/square-cards-only-at-dream-valley.html

    Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the DT Creations, they are super, Hazelxx

    ReplyDelete

We value your comments and input and thank you for taking the time to comment